Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Training update

Just another rather boring training update ... but I have to say this blog is helping me stay on track!

Sunday: I wanted to do a hill run over the weekend, but ended up wimping out!  I had a hard time dragging myself out of the house ... just wanted to sit on the couch and DO NOTHING.  My hubby suggested instead of getting in the car and driving all the way to the hills that I just run around the 'hood.  So, that's what I did.  I ran over 10 flat miles and it felt pretty awesome.  So I didn't do a hill run ... oh well ... at least I worked on my distance!

Monday:  Mom boot camp (my kids wanted to workout with me so we did a bunch of random things ... squats, oblique crunches, jumping jacks, lunges, etc. ... fun times!)  Then I hopped on the elliptical for a 30 minute glute program.  My glutes need some serious work. :)

Tuesday:  IT COULD NOT BE MORE BEAUTIFUL OUTSIDE!!!  I took Zoe for a 2.5 mile hike in the foothills, then went for a short trail run.  I felt so fortunate to be outside running in the sunshine.  I only ran a little over 4 miles ... but they were hilly miles and it was a fun change of pace.  

Felt very lucky to call this my "gym" today!

No comments:

Post a Comment